It can be a serious dilemma - eat at home or go out? When you've made the decision to head out, try out any of these nearby restaurants for some great food. And leave the dishes to someone else.
1. : Awarded 'Best Pizza' by KJJY in 2010, they also offer appetizers, cheese steaks, sandwiches, and pasta. Open Tues. through Sat. for lunch and Mon.- Sat. for dinner. Philly's Finest is located at 280 Highway 6.
2. : Open seven days a week starting at 11 a.m., Mickey's serves up burgers, phillys, wraps, pizza, appetizers, and sandwiches, as well as full bar offerings. Kids menu and Wi-Fi are both available. Located at 50 S.E. Laurel St.
3. : In the mood for some Mexican? Head here to find hot authentic dishes, fresh chips and salsa and a full bar. Located at 63 N.E. Carefree Lane, they are open Mon. - Sat. for lunch and dinner.
4. : Get ready for some serious eating if you're coming to Rube's. Best known for their grill-your-own-steak dinners, they also offer seafood, heavy appetizers and a salad bar. Located at 3309 Ute Avenue, they also ship steaks across the country.
5. : Check out the buffet here and you'll get more than just fresh hot pizza; a salad bar, dessert pizzas, mashed potatoes and more are all included. Any pizza lover will be happy with their options of 4 different types or crust, freshly-grated cheese and variety of toppings. Located at 448 S.E. University Ave.