You know when sickness is about to hit...the tickle in your throat, the sniffles, the sudden sneezing. Luckily, Waukee has a plethora of doctors, pharmacies, and fitness and wellness centers to get you feeling great again.
1. : Open seven days a week from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m., head here for a variety of medical services, such as children’s health services, surgery, emergency care, and general practice. This clinic is in the same family as Iowa Methodist and Iowa Lutheran Hospitals. Located at 30 E. Hickman Road.
2. : Offerings here include massage therapy, nutritional consultation, rehabilitation, corrective exercise, and more. Located at 710 S.E. Alice's Road, they feature state-of-the-art technology and a full-service physiotherapy clinic.
3. : When you need to get a prescription filled, head to this Iowa-based pharmacy where you will find a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Open Monday - Saturday, located at 10 Warrior Lane.
4. : Looking to whip your body into shape with a hardcore training plan? Head to Holmes to take a 10 week ‘Body Resurrection’ or ‘Kardio Kaos’ class and watch your body transform. Owned by a certified bodybuilder and personal trainer, they are located at 100 S.E. Laurel St.
5. : This family medicine clinic specializes in preventative medicine, pediatrics, and allergy and immunology. Open Monday-Saturday from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., located at 120 N.E. Dartmoor Drive.