Two weeks at number one? Yes, the blockbuster hit "The Hunger Games" is still sitting on top of Redbox's Top 5.
Check out the other Top 5 movies on Redbox this week:
1. The Hunger Games - Every year in the ruins of what was once North America, the nation of Panem forces each of its twelve districts to send a teenage boy and girl to compete in the Hunger Games. Part twisted entertainment, part government intimidation tactic, the Hunger Games are a nationally televised event in which "Tributes" must fight with one another until one survivor remains. Pitted against highly-trained Tributes who have prepared for these Games their entire lives, Katniss is forced to rely upon her sharp instincts as well as the mentorship of drunken former victor Haymitch Abernathy. If she's ever to return home to District 12, Katniss must make impossible choices in the arena that weigh survival against humanity and life against love.
Redbox Review: 4 Stars Rating: PG-13 Stars: Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Woody Harrelson, Elizabeth Banks
2. The Dictator - Ruthless dictator Admiral General Omar Aladeen rules the oil-rich North African nation of Wadiya, beheading anyone who opposes him. Aladeen is despised by all, including the country's rightful heir to power, Tamir, who tries to assassinate him, then plots his destruction by luring him to New York where he is replaced by body double Efawadh. But the Supreme Leader begins to find his place within the capitalist system.
Redbox Review: 2.5 Stars Rating: R Stars: Sacha Baron Cohen, Anna Faris, Ben Kingsley, Jason Mantzoukas, Sayed Badreya
3. The Three Stooges - Left on the doorstep of an orphanage run by nuns, newborns Moe, Larry and Curly grow up finger-poking, nyuk-nyuk-nyuking and woo-woo-wooing their way to uncharted levels of knuckleheaded misadventure. Now, out to save their childhood home, only The Three Stooges could become embroiled in an oddball murder plot while stumbling into starring roles in a phenomenally successful TV reality show.
Redbox Review: 3 Stars Rating: PG Stars: Sean Hayes, Will Sasso, Chris Diamantopoulos, Jane Lynch, Sofia Vergara
4. Silent House - A young woman finds herself sealed inside her family's secluded lake house. With no contact to the outside world, and no way out, panic turns to terror as events become increasingly ominous in and around the house.
Redbox Review: 1.5 Stars Rating: R Stars: Elizabeth Olsen, Adam Trese, Eric Sheffer Stevens, Julia Taylor Ross, Adam Barnett
5. American Reunion - The characters we met a little more than a decade ago return for their high school reunion. In one long-overdue weekend, they will discover what has changed, who hasn't and that time and distance can't break the bonds of friendship. It was summer 1999 when four small-town Michigan boys began a quest to lose their virginity. In the years that have passed, Jim and Michelle married while Kevin and Vicky said goodbye. Oz and Heather grew apart, but Finch still longs for Stifler's Mom. And Stifler remains the same as he ever was. Now these lifelong friends have come home as adults to reminisce about- and get inspired by-the hormonal teens they were.
Redbox Review: 4 Stars Rating: R Stars: Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Chris Klein, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Tara Reid
Already seen the Top 5? Here are the newest flicks in the Redbox:
Waukee is home to three Redbox kiosks, so there's more than one place to find the perfect movie:
- , 350 S.E. University Ave.
- 125 Laurel St.
- 3311 Ute Ave.
To ensure that your movie is available, go to redbox.com and reserve online.