The Waukee Community School District Foundation's Annual Fundraiser will be Friday, November, 2 at the Aviva Building. If you would like to volunteer or donate items for the auction please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Waukee Community School Foundation’s primary fundraiser is an annual auction. Since the Foundation’s inception in 1996, this relaxed, fun event has raised between $20,000-$55,000 annually. More than 400 community members attend this event each year.
- To support the Waukee Community School District by building an endowment to fund college scholarships for Waukee graduates.
- To provide professional development assistance for the Waukee School staff, and development, procurement and enhancement of programs and facilities.
- To provide a focal point for alumni, students, and friends of Waukee Community Schools seeking to enhance the educational and community services available in our district.
- To provide the opportunity to make tax-deductible contributions, memorial gifts, and other donations in recognition and support of the Waukee Community Schools.
- To promote and support the educational programs of the Waukee Community Schools in their pursuit of excellence.