Looking for an action flick to keep you on the edge of your seat? Maybe a little something sappy and romantic for a cuddle on the couch. Grab the popcorn - Redbox has what you're looking for.
And if you're at a loss for what to rent, we've got you covered. Here’s the Top 5 movies on Redbox in Waukee:
1. Man on a Ledge - An ex-cop turned con threatens to jump to his death from a Manhattan hotel rooftop. The NYPD dispatch a female police psychologist to talk him down. However, unbeknownst to the police on the scene, the suicide attempt is cover for the biggest diamond heist ever pulled. The psychologist and the con find themselves romantically attracted and might just end up partners in crime.
Redbox Review: 4 Stars Rating: PG-13 Stars: Sam Worthington, Elizabeth Banks, Anthony Mackie, Jamie Bell, Ed Burns
2. Contraband - Legendary smuggler Chris Farraday had abandoned his life of crime to settle into a life of comfortable domesticity with his wife and their two young sons. But after his brother-in-law, Andy, botches a drug deal for his ruthless boss, Tim Briggs, Chris is forced back into doing what he does better than anyone-running contraband to settle Andy's debt. With the help of his best friend, Sebastian Abney, Chris quickly assembles a crew that includes their childhood friend Danny Raymer to head to Panama and return with millions in counterfeit bills. They must pull this off under the suspicious eyes of the ship's captain, whose long history with Chris' father makes him suspect the younger Farraday of even shadier dealings.
Redbox Review: 3.5 Stars Rating: R Stars: Mark Wahlberg, Kate Beckinsale, Ben Foster, Giovanni Ribisi, Lukas Haas
3. Gone (2012) - Jill Parrish comes home from a night shift to discover her sister Molly has been abducted. Jill, who had escaped from a kidnapper a year before, is convinced that the same serial killer has come back for her sister. Afraid that Molly will be dead by sundown, Jill embarks on a heart-pounding chase to find the killer, expose his secrets and save her sister.
Redbox Review: 3.5 Stars Rating: PG-13 Stars: Amanda Seyfried, Daniel Sunjata, Jennifer Carpenter, Sebastian Stan, Wes Bentley
4. The Woman in Black - Arthur Kipps is a widowed lawyer whose grief has endangered his career. When he is sent to a remote village to sort out the affairs of a recently deceased eccentric, it soon becomes clear that everyone in the town is keeping a terrible secret. Although the locals try to hide the town's tragic history from Kipps, he soon learns that his client's house is haunted by the ghost of a woman who is looking for someone and something she had lost, and until she finds it, no one is safe from her vengeance.
Redbox Review: 3 Stars Rating: PG-13 Stars: Daniel Radcliffe, Ciarán Hinds, Janet McTeer, Misha Handley, Liz White
5. The Vow - Paige and Leo are a happy newlywed couple whose lives are changed by a car accident that puts Paige in a coma. Waking up with severe memory loss, Paige has no memory of Leo, a confusing relationship with her parents, and an ex-fiancé she may still have feelings for. Despite these complications, Leo endeavors to win her heart again and rebuild their marriage.
Redbox Review: 3.5 Stars Rating: PG-13 Stars: Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum, Jessica Lange, Sam Neill, Jessica McNamee
Already seen the Top 5? Here are the newest flicks in the Redbox:
Waukee is home to three Redbox kiosks, so there's more than one place to find the perfect movie:
To ensure that your movie is available, go to redbox.com and reserve online.