What Comedy is Still Number One After Three Consecutive Weeks?
Redbox has drama, horror, even family flicks but it's one popular comedy that is still holding onto the top spot in Redbox for the third straight week.
Wanna get a movie?
If you're thinking of taking home a little something to watch this weekend, check out the Top 5 movies on Redbox in Waukee:
1. 21 Jump Street - Schmidt and Jenko are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school. As they trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, Schmidt and Jenko risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring. But they find that high school is nothing like they left it just a few years earlier - and neither expects that they will have to confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind.
Redbox Review: 4 Stars Rating: R Stars: Jonah Hill, Channing Tatum, Brie Larson, Dave Franco, Rob Riggle
2. Safe House - Legendary spy Tobin Frost has eluded capture for almost a decade. One of the best ops men that the CIA has ever trained, the brilliant ex-intelligence officer has betrayed assets and sold military codes to enemies of the state since he turned. From aiding splinter cells to trading incendiary secrets to the highest bidder, the damage he has done to the U.S. is immeasurable. Now, Frost is back on the grid with the most explosive intel he has ever gotten his hands on. For the past year, Matt Weston has been frustrated by his inactive, backwater post in Cape Town. A "housekeeper" who aspires to be a full-ledged case officer, the loyal company man has been waiting for an opportunity to prove himself. When the frst and only occupant he has had proves to be the most dangerous operative he will ever cross, Weston readies for duty.
Redbox Review: 4 Stars Rating: R Stars: Denzel Washington, Ryan Reynolds, Vera Farmiga, Brendan Gleeson, Sam Shepard
3. Act of Valor - When a mission to rescue a kidnapped CIA operative unexpectedly uncovers a chilling plot with potentially unimaginable consequences, a team of the most elite, highly-trained warriors in the modern world is dispatched on a top-secret operation. As the valiant men of Bandito Platoon race against the clock in an ever-widening mission to hotspots around the globe, they must balance their commitment to country, team and their families back home.
Redbox Review: 4.5 Stars Rating: R Stars: Roselyn Sanchez, Jason Cottle, Nestor Serrano, Dave Hansen, Brendan Winehold
4. A Thousand Words - Jack McCall is a fast-talking literary agent, who can close any deal, any time, any way. He has set his sights on New Age guru Dr. Sinja for his own selfish purposes. But Dr. Sinja is on to him, and Jack's life comes unglued after a magical Bodhi tree mysteriously appears in his backyard. With every word Jack speaks, a leaf falls from the tree and he realizes that when the last leaf falls, both he and the tree are toast. Words have never failed Jack McCall, but now he's got to stop talking and conjure up some outrageous ways to communicate or he's a goner.
Redbox Review: 3.5 Stars Rating: PG-13 Stars: Eddie Murphy, Kerry Washington, Cliff Curtis, Clark Duke, Ruby Dee
5. Wrath of the Titans - Perseus is called into action again when the Titans capture Zeus and threaten to break free from the Underworld and doom all mankind.
Redbox Review: 3.5 Stars Rating: PG-13 Stars: Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes, Édgar Ramírez, Toby Kebbell
Already seen the Top 5? Here are the newest flicks in the Redbox:
Waukee is home to three Redbox kiosks, so there's more than one place to find the perfect movie:
To ensure that your movie is available, go to redbox.com and reserve online.