RAGBRAI is over until next year, but the memories will linger on. Check out some of coverage from the week that was:
Who better to provide coverage of RAGBRAI than the riders of RAGBRAI? Attached to this article are photos from throughout the week submitted by riders.
If you have any photos from the week, add them to the gallery by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the 'Upload Photos and Videos' button.
For more of our RAGBRAI 2012 coverage follow these links:
- Iowa Patch editor Brian Morelli is a veteran of biking RAGBRAI and of covering it at the same time. His Internet connection was a little bit spotty, but he still managed to get some nice posts up.
- Speaking of nice posts, local photographer Justin Torner uploaded more than 150 photos from his own RAGBRAI experience. Be sure to check it out.
- If you wanted to remember how hot you were on RAGBRAI (and why would you ever want to forget that?) our West Des Moines Patch editor Beth Dalbey captured the essence of the heat in one memorable photo to go with her story on the subject.
- Patch blogger Maria Houser Conzemius was also on RAGBRAI, and wrote of her experiences here, here, and here.
Did you run into any of us Patchfolk out on the road? Leave a hello in comments.
See you again next year.
See More on Patch
- Share Your Waukee Spring Sports Updates, Photos and Videos
- News Trickles in from Iowans at Boston Marathon Explosion: 'It Was Going Downhill in a Hurry'
- Waukee Celebrates at Des Moines St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Sunshine Week: From Gun Permits to Secret Bonuses, Iowa Journalists Fight for Public's Right to Know
- Millennium Show Choir Sweeps Jublilation Competition, Spirit Finishes Best Season Ever
Most Popular articles
- Movie Reviews: 'Star Trek Into Darkness', 'The Great Gatsby', 'Peeples' and More
- Class of 2013: When is Waukee High School's Commencement?
- Man Arrested Three Times in One Day for Fights With Family: Waukee Police Reports
- Storm Clouds Roll Over Dallas County Sunday Night
- Arrest for OWI and Public Intoxication: Waukee Police Reports